- Blog more often, at the very least twice a week! (I've got a mind brimming with ideas, it's just my usual problem of putting them into action! Oh and the fact I don't have a decent camera...)
- Read 25 new books (including The Hunger Games triology and The Lord of the Rings series)
- Watch 25 new films (I'll document both films and books in either this post or a separate one)
- Treat myself more often! I'm way too harsh on myself... (clothes, beauty products, magazines etc)
- Make more time for my family and stay in touch with all my friends in general
- Work out what I truly want out of my career (the fact I'm currently doing a degree in Biology, which my heart is most definitely not in proves a slight problem...more about my failures in another post)
- Keep up to date with music and attend gigs/festivals, sometimes I forgot how much I adore it and how there is always something to compliment my mood
- Expand my culinary repertoire, which is currently lacking incredibly
- Keep experimenting with my style (and make more of an effort on a daily basis, lazy!)
- Organise lots of things well in advance so I have things to look forward to!
Wednesday, 4 January 2012
My goals for 2012
So, as promised from yesterday, (p.s thank you for your lovely comments considering I'm still finding my feet in the blogging world!) here is a list of my goals for 2012. I will cross things off as I do them and most probably add things throughout the year that I've currently forgotten about.